- Produce, raise, and wean 2 healthy Red Poll calves. Add any heifer calves to herd.
- Produce, raise, and wean 6-10 healthy Kiko and BoKi goat kids. Add best does to herd.
- Lease or buy and resell a Red Poll bull to rebreed cows and breed heifers by September.
- Sell Apollo or trade him for another registered Kiko herdsire.
- Clear fence lines in preparation for fencing in the side field.
- Produce, raise, and sell at least 25 turkeys for the Thanksgiving market.
- Attract enough new customers to sell 10 special orders of poultry.
- Complete the Haitian dwelling – walls, roof, and basic kitchen.
- Complete construction on at least one additional Lifestyles Lane dwelling.
Build new raised strawberry terraces over the old bed.
- Purchase 6 poultry electronets and an appropriate solar energizer.
Buy a new farm truck – 4×4, gooseneck hitch, Reese hitch, and flatbed-equipped.
- Secure the greenhouse panels with bolts, nuts, and washers. Fill in holes with insulation.
Lime the front field to return pH to appropriate levels.
- Eliminate the bunch grass and Johnson grass from the front field.
Attract 8-10 quality internsand give them a wonderful internship experience.
- Make the EggMobile mobile.
- Create a shade structure to rotate around pasture with the ruminants.
- In late summer, seed cool season grasses into front and side fields.
- Build a large worm bed from which to draw fertilizer for the garden and protein for poultry.